Ballymore is undertaking extensive exploration and development programme to advance priority targets including:
- An underground diamond drilling program to test for high-grade gold/copper mineralisation extensions at the Dittmer mine for potential low cost, near term extraction;
- An RC drilling program to follow up on a recent shallow drill result at Loch Neigh (Dittmer Project) which achieved bonanza grades of 2m at 5,395 g/t Ag and 2.1% Cu;
- Drilling programs at key breccia-hosted and vein-hosted gold +/- base metal targets within the Ravenswood Project, including Seventy Mile Mount, Matthews Pinnacle and King Solomon;
- Drilling programs at other exciting regional targets such as Cedar Ridge and Andromache within the Dittmer Project. These will follow up significant high-grade anomalies within historic workings and subsequent trenching to assess the potential for bulk tonnage gold-copper deposits within the project;
- A significant program of follow-up drillings is planned to better define specific drill targets for the large copper gold porphyry target at Ruddygore which was mined for shallow, high grade copper and silver in the early 1900s; and
- Geophysical surveys and drilling programs are also planned to test the historic high-grade silver-lead-zinc deposit at Maniopota and Torpy’s Crooked Creek.
View our Investor fact sheet here.
For more information on our Shareholder Services here.
Subscribe now for company news and be the first to get updates about the listing process.